There's a new, convenient way for people who support Phi Iota Alpha Fraternity, Inc. to fund the nonprofit group's work. And it fits in a wallet.
Phi Iota Alpha Fraternity, Inc. and UMB have joined forces to launch the Phi Iota Alpha Fraternity, Inc. Visa® Platinum Rewards credit card. When a cardholder activates the card, Phi Iota Alpha Fraternity, Inc. receives $50. Then once a month for the life of the program, Phi Iota Alpha Fraternity, Inc. receives a check for a portion of every dollar that every cardholder charges.
"Using the Phi Iota Alpha Fraternity, Inc. Visa® Platinum Rewards credit card for everyday purchases is an easy way for our brothers to supporter the Fraternity. Thank you for choosing and using your favorite card," said Finance Trustee Marcelo Morales.
The Phi Iota Alpha Fraternity, Inc. Visa® Platinum Rewards cards offers qualified cardholders exceptional benefits:
- No annual fee
- $50 donation by the bank when you first use the card.
- Ongoing contributions made when you continue using your card.
- Low Introductory APR on purchases and no balance transfer fees for 6 months.
- Enhanced Visa Platinum benefits, including 24/7 Emergency Customer Service, 100% Fraud Protection,
- Auto Rental and Travel Accident Insurance and much more.
- Earn points at hundreds of participating online retailers redeemable for name-brand merchandise, event tickets, gift cards or travel reward options.
Find out more about the Phi Iota Alpha Fraternity, Inc. Visa® Platinum Rewards card by visiting www.phiota.info
Since 1931, Phi Iota Alpha has set precedents for Latino greek leadership in the global community. For over 78 years, Phi Iota Alpha has cultivated and inspired Latino men nationwide to become leaders of their communities across Latin America and the United States. Open to all men, this distinguished brotherhood includes many professionals and former presidents of Latin American countries. Today Phi Iota Alpha, the Oldest Latino Fraternity in existence, continues to lead as the preeminent Latino fraternal organization with chapters throughout the United States.
Phi Iota Alpha Fraternity, Inc. - The Oldest Latino Fraternity in Existence